IMPORTANT Installation Notes for Big Sur
How to install the SkedPal Mac App on macOS 11 (Big Sur):
- 1Download the dmg file for Big Sur.
- 2Double-click on the dmg file.
- 3When prompted, drag the SkedPal icon into the application folder on the same popup window.
Now, if you try to open the application in the Application folder, you might get the following error:
- 4If you see the above error, click on Cancel
- 5Then, open the Terminal and run the following command:
sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Skedpal2.app
- 6You'll be asked to enter your Mac user password now. Enter your password and press the enter key.
- 7In the Finder, locate SkedPal in the Application folder.
- 8Control-click the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.