3 months, 1 week ago FernandoParticipant
Hi! It sounds like science fiction but… is there a way to “dictate” something to my android phone and receive it on my Skedpal’s inbox?
Sometimes, I get my best ideas at the worst moments: standing up on a moving subway train (can’t type while the train is moving), or maybe when I’m driving (and it’s difficult to find a place to park, launch Skedpal on mi Android phone, write down the idea…)
Has anyone tried or found someway to “dictate” something to “skedpal”? For example: “OK GOOGLE, remember ________ in skedpal”, and what I say after “remember” goes to skedpal’s inbox. Maybe “speech to text” isn’t necessary: Google Assistant would only record somewhere my voice, and then put a link to the voice recording on Skedpal’s inbox…
Just toying with the idea, maybe some geek friend here has a solution using several apps…
Any ideas?3 months, 1 week ago FelixParticipant
I use Skedpal all the time as a “brain dump” to clear my head. I often use it with my Bluetooth headset while driving. Here is the process to make it work :
- Step 1 : know your skedpal personalized email (Settings –» Integration –» email)
- Step 2 : Create a new contact in your Google Contacts, add the personalized skedpal email
- Step 3 : Name this contact by using a very simple name (mine is “Bob”)
- Step 4 : When you use “ok Google” or Google Assistant, you just need to say “send an email to Bob”, then you dictate your email and send it. All of it using only your own voice.
- Step 5 : The email will arrive directly in your Skedpal inbox. Enjoy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.