- How’s SkedPal Different From Other Task Management Apps
- Planning at Project level vs Task Level
- Sequential Projects & Sub-Tasks
- How to Set up Recurring (Repeating) Tasks
- Viewing Recurring Task Sessions
- Scheduling Long Tasks
- The 21-Day Scheduling Horizon
- Bundling Small Tasks Together
- Using the Due Date vs Plan Date
- Fixed Time Tasks and Pinning Tasks on Calendar
- What are Hot Tasks and Projects?
- The Calendar Heat Map
- You’re here -> Finding a Task on the Calendar
- Planning Tasks that Can’t Start Before a Date or an Event
- Understanding the Focus Feature
- Planning for ‘Someday’
- Sidelining Fixed Events
If a task is scheduled, it is represented in two formats: an item in the task list, and one or more time-blocks on the calendar. They both represent the same task in two different formats.
You can easily navigate from the list to the calendar and back to the list. Here is how:
In the list view, make sure the right pane is open. Then, click on the task status ‘Scheduled’. A pop up will give the option to view the task on the calendar.
When you’re on the calendar view, double-click on any time block so the right pane opens. You’ll find an icon right next to the project name on the top left of the right box. Click on this icon, and you’ll be taken to the task inside the project list.