- What Are Time Maps?
- The Default Time Map and the Project Time Maps
- Time Maps for Your Goals & Routines
- You’re here ->Time Maps for Your Personal Times
- Time Maps for Theming Your Days
- Combining Time Maps
If you would like to get some of your tasks scheduled for early morning hours, or during lunch break, or perhaps you’d like to chunk some of your personal tasks together for the evenings or the weekend, create one or more time-maps to specify your preferences.
Let’s look at an example:
There are certain chores I need to get done when I’m at home in the evenings. So, I create a project called ‘House Chores’. I also create a Time Map for this project. Here is how:
- First, I click on the Time Map tab.
- Then, I click on ‘Add Time Map’, and give it a name.
- If there is any chore to be done, I’d like to get it scheduled between 7-8 PM from Mon-Fri. So, I use the green pen to highlight my preferred times.
- Then, I save my time-map and go my ‘House Chores’ project.
- Here, I’ll set the Time Map for this project to the time-map I just created.
From now on, each time I add a chore to this project, it’ll be scheduled during the evening time.